water parks & lakes
Found no matched results. Try again.back
The European Youth and Recreation Meeting place's lido is located at one of Brandenburg's largest...
- Finow canal: max. speed without a licence 6 km/h
- Oder-Havel waterway max. speed 9 km/h
- The twelve hand-operated Finow canal locks are staffed in the season from 29 April until 16 October 2016 daily from 9 am - 5 pm.
- The lift bridge in Eberswalde opens in the season when needed in 2 hour cycles, daily between 8 am - 6 pm.
- Paddlers have priority when mooring at the green landing stage in the Finow canal locks' lower and upper approach.
- No commercial shipping on the Finow canal
- Max. depth: 1.20 m
- Min. clearance height: 3.85 m
- Number of locks: 12 (overcoming a gradient of almost 36 m)
- Max. vessel size: 41.50 m x 5.10 m
- Length: 31.9 km